Members aged between 14 and 29 years qualify as a youth member. All others are classified as individual members.
Membership fees for youths are reduced if you live in a developing country with a Gross National Income (GNI) per capita of less than $13,000 USD. If you’re unsure about your country details see the World Bank Data here.
Members become part of IFCO’s network of foster carers, kinship carers, foster families, young people, care sector professionals, researchers and experts. As a member you will be:
- invited to attend and vote at IFCO’s AGM
- entitled to nominate for election as an IFCO Board Member
- added to our mailing list to receive regular e-newsletters sharing the latest IFCO news and events as well as updates on the foster care sector
- eligible for discounted registration at IFCO conferences. These are respected international and regional events that bring together those involved in foster care from all over the world
- offered free access to publications and research resources compiled by IFCO
- granted access to the members’ area on IFCO’s website
- able to avail of discounted tickets to IFCO’s live in person seminars, live online webinars and recorded webinars.