Membership fees are pro-rata based on the income of your organisation. IFCO’s constitution grants organisations three votes at IFCO AGMs.
Members become part of IFCO’s network of foster carers, kinship carers, foster families, young people, care sector professionals, researchers, and experts. As a member you will be:
- invited to attend and vote at IFCO’s AGM with 3 votes.
- able to give your members or representatives (youth, foster carers, social workers and professionals) have access to members-only IFCO discussion groups.
- entitled to nominate for election as an IFCO Board Member.
- added to our mailing list to receive regular e-newsletters sharing the latest IFCO news and events as well as updates on the foster care sector.
- eligible for discounted registration at IFCO conferences. These are respected international and regional events that bring together those involved in foster care from all over the world.
- offered free access to publications and research resources compiled by IFCO.
- granted access to the members’ area on IFCO’s website.
- able to avail of discounted tickets to IFCO’s live in person seminars, live online webinars and recorded webinars.