Members become part of IFCO’s network of foster carers, kinship carers, foster families, young people, care sector professionals, researchers and experts. As a member you will be:
- invited to attend and vote at IFCO’s AGM
- entitled to nominate for election as an IFCO Board Member
- added to our mailing list to receive regular e-newsletters sharing the latest IFCO news and events as well as updates on the foster care sector
- eligible for discounted registration at IFCO conferences. These are respected international and regional events that bring together those involved in foster care from all over the world
- offered free access to publications and research resources compiled by IFCO
- granted access to the members’ area on IFCO’s website
- able to avail of discounted tickets to IFCO’s live in person seminars, live online webinars and recorded webinars.